Saturday 8 May 2010

Hello Laura

I've just noticed comments from a new poster. (9 March 2010) Takes me a while, but I get there in the end!

Her words of wisdom can be found at Romance and Bondage.

I posted a question Do Nice Girls Wear Leather? (Feb 2010) Her comment was:

Laura said...

I'm a nice girl. My brother introduces me as the "nice sister" though he has 3 sisters. I babysit for my other sister, even when I don't really and truly want to. I smile at people just to bring more smiles into the world. I really believe it is so easy to be negative and so important to be optimistic and positive in the world. There has to be a balance.

And yet, having said (or typed) all of that... I am Domme. I have such a good time being wicked and evil in this way. Maybe it's because I am so nice. It does get a bit tiring being nice. It is particularly annoying the way people assume someone nice is easy to take advantage of and gullible. Maybe being a Domme is my bit of payback. As we all know... payback is a bitch.

I don't know about wearing leather. I am a BBW. I haven't bought fetish wear before. I do like showing cleavage sometimes. With a lot of cleavage to show I am select about how much and where I show it. Leather is kind of expensive to try and find I don't care for it. I'm not overly fond of tight clothing. I enjoy romantic looking clothes more than dark and leathery.

Writing this was so much fun I am going to post it to my own blog now. :)


Thank you, Laura. I was wondering if any ladies read my blog, now I know. I hope you know the reason for my delay in replying, and also hope you continue to add your 2c, so I can spend mine a little more wisely.





P.S. About that cleavage...

4 comments:

Throne said...

I love those three photos of plus size women and the accompanying captions. A new story of mine has just been posted on Altarboy that involves a BBW and her new husband. It's called MARRIED AND CHASTE.

ptathuk said...

Throne,

Another great story. Thank you.

I'm a sucker for a love story, as you know. Would you go on to a chapter 2?

Here's hoping

ptathuk

Throne said...

No chapter two yet, but they did just post my latest, TEASED IN CHASTITY. Another husband with a full figured wife who puts him into chastity. Enjoy!

ptathuk said...

Another great story, Throne. Thank you. Again, I can't help but wonder... what happens next?

ptathuk