Saturday 18 April 2009

Copyright

I'm all in favour of the copyright laws. Stricly speaking, though, I'm braking the law with this blog. None of the pictures are mine. I've never sought the photograher's permision for displaying. However, I'm not adding any adverts here, so I'm not making money on the backs of others.

I try to keep the copyright info on my captioned images, but the framing is a problem, most of the time. I don't remove the info for any other reason.

I hope that the owners will forgive me, and even like what I do, aside from the fee publicity.

Here is a case in point. The lovely lady that models for Tickleberry makes a perfect subject for my captions. I hope they don't mind me using their image. If anyone does object, I will be happy to take down the image, or add a link to the source site.

Check out more of this lovely blonde lady at Tickleberry. (I wish she was playing with my chastity belt!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to point out that Tickleberry has some of the hottest chastity pics on the internet. The series above, with the two models is still one of the best fetish shoots I've ever seen.

ptathuk said...

Here, here!