Thursday 3 December 2009

Humour, the Aquired Taste

Humour is good for you. It releases endorphines, just like sex! It also completely dissarms a conflict. Very difficult to be mad at someone, when you're giggling uncontrollably. And there are so many types to choose from.

My favourite is when no one is the looser. The jokes where people just can't come back are just not funny to me. I feel sorry for the individual, rather than want to laugh at them. But if everyone has a laugh at no one expense, then I'm on board.

One of the things I do find funny is the way some ladies have a habbit of asking questions, to which there is only one answer. Guys: you know the one? "Does my bum look big in this dress?" Ladies, I like big bums! How am I ever going to win at this? Take you pick of the following answers:

- No. Of course not. (The coward's way out!)
- Could be bigger. (Slap!)
- Would you like it to be bigger? (Hands on hips.)
- How big should it look? (Two slaps!)
- Oh, yeah! (Tut!)
And my all-time favourite:
- It's not the dress. (1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10. And the winner by a KO!)

Anyway. Ladies, please don't ask a question to which you already know the answer!

4 comments:

Giles English said...

LOL! ROFL, even!

ptathuk said...

Thank you Giles.

Jabber43 said...

Reply: Your tits in this makes my chastity tube feel small.

Giles English said...

Oh, very good indeed!