Sunday 13 December 2009

No Sex, Just Intimacy

Those that are new to the whole BDSM, S&M, D/s, T&D (pick an acronim, any acronim!) play can easily wander away from intimacy. I think it is essential that there are chill-out times, to discuss feelings. I also think that a lot of women will be surprised how many men still want to see a demonstration of affection, even at the receiving end of a crop or stap. (I'm obviously speaking from my personal experiences, here.)

Even edge play needs a 'come down to earth' afterwards. - A reafirmation of intimacy. It is important to remember that power exchange should bring lovers closer together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that much of your work concerns the moment of confession and its immediate aftermath, and that your "stories" always reward the confesser with a woman's happy discovery that she wants it to.

Unknown said...

too.

ptathuk said...

edward,

Thank you for taking the time to comment, and for the encouragement.

You may have guessed that I'm an incurable romantic. Everyone should have a "happy ever-after".

ptathuk