Wednesday 27 January 2010

The Guru Has Followers - Lots of Them!

I'm amazed that the follower count has reached 44. Thank you, all. I'm trying not to get bigheaded about it. The best way to keep me grounded is to look at the comments. (Again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments.) I think they mainly centre on the captions. So, it's an endorphin thing! That's okay. I don't mind. These little rambles are part of my therapy, so no obligation...



It's been a while since I posted a picture of the delectable Tigerr Benson. My heart would certainly want to pound out of my chest, if she said this to me:



You might hear this, if you didn't make your fantasies clear. Communication; it makes all the difference!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your posts always get me into a very submissive mood, and I thank you for that.

ptathuk said...

Glad you're along for the ride!

ptathuk